Helen of Troy- Hot Tools Ceramic Titanium Hair Curling Iron- Spring- 3/4″ (Model 2101)
3/4″ Curling Iron defines small curls and waves.
Pulse Technology- Every Hot Tools Iron gets hot and stays hot due to patented electronic heating systems and powerful heating capacity. The system quickly diagnoses heat loss and restores it to the heating surface, reducing styling time, increasing hold and improving shine due to improved cuticle closure.
CeramicTI- Ceramic emits gentle far-infrared heat when heat-activated. It penetrates the cuticle, going directly to the cortex. Hair is shinier because of reduced heat exposure, styling faster, and helping preserve vital moisture. Titanium additive increases surface’s durability.
- Advanced Ceramic Titanium styling surface.
- Soft-Grip™ textured handle.
- Advanced Pulse Technology® for Gets Hot…Stays Hot™ performance.
- Temperatures up to 430 F (220 C).
- Variable heat settings with built-in rheostat control.
- Extra high heat.
- Fast heat-up.
- Heavy-duty long-life heating element.
- Foldaway safety stand.
- On / off switch.
- Pilot light.
- 8-ft. swivel cord.
- Solid state circuitry.
- Bonus! Two extra easy-to-replace springs.
- Extra-long thumb grip and powerful spring clamp.
- One-year warranty
Highest Quality Ceramic Curling Iron available